Top 5 Tricks You Teach Your Dog Today with Treats
The best way to teach new tricks to dogs is with healthy treats. But, Sometimes it becomes hard to teach your dogs tricks. Don't worry, we have created this blog post to help you with dog training.
- Shake hand - Who doesn’t like a warm handshake with a dog? Everybody likes it. A closed fistful of treats will excite your dog, your dog will be compelled to paw at your hand since they can’t get the treats with their mouth. Once they continue to paw, begin to use the command “Hand Shake,” and after repetition, The dog has learned a new trick.
- Fetch - While fetch is a classic game, for some dogs it’s a trick that doesn’t come naturally. It is a nice trick and also a fun activity for your dog. Take Treathunters's healthy treats and a ball to fetch, Start with small distance throw and treats them. Provide treats after fetching the ball.
- Rollover - This is the coolest tricks to teach your dog and show your friends at a party. This trick required repetition and patience. Take Blueberry and Chia Tube Treathunters's treat and only feed treats after the dog slept on the ground. Start giving a treat at the same order as you want them to roll over. Repeat this process daily for 1 week and amaze your friends.
- Stand on legs - This trick you can skip because it is for professional but if you are persistent and determinant to teach this trick, here is how you can start. First, start with standing straight and give a treat to the dog, if they stand on their feet. Repeat this process, create a gesture to obey when teaching to stand on legs.
- Spin - Making your dog spin when directed can be done very easily with the right technique. The technique is the same as it was for roll over. Start giving treats when they complete the spin. After repetition teach them voice command to make a spin. Congratulate your dog with Treathunters Heavenly Hearts - Blueberry and Chia.
Try our 100% Gluten and Lactose-free treats for your dogs and start surprising your friends are a party.